Friday, November 2, 2007

Gawds.

He and I fought over a stupid thing- he misunderstood me, I overestimated him. "YOU said you don't like him anymore, but all I hear about from you is HIM!" I remember the guy screaming at me. I was indignant, of course, because he made me feel like some slut who needed attention badly. I retorted, with a stinging tone, "Will you lay off for once? Why do you keep messing with my life anyway? It's not like you ARE my boyfriend!"

Those words hit him. HARD.

So after that we never talked to each other. He went on with his life, I went on mine. But there was something missing: the quiet afternoons in the library together, the guffawing behind the class, everything I used to do with him were...empty now.

It went on like that for two whole weeks. I guess the only good thing that happened was that I was able to study harder just to keep him off my mind. The days were like years every single minute without him. But pride kept me from apologizing, or making the first move.

At last, when all exams were over, me and a group of chosen friends (I did not choose them however) went out together to watch Resident Evil: extinction together to celebrate the end of such a tiring study week. He was with us. I guess we were cool by then, but we didn't talk. It's either we were too shy or we did not know what to say. For me, it's the second.

When all was done and we were going home, he came to me and said, "I'll come over to your house next week," and I replied okay. Then he and I departed to our separate ways.

Monday came. With everybody gone for the whole day, I was free to do what I wanted. I was lying on the floor on my stomach, reading my copy of Harry Potter 7 (for the 3rd time XD) with the stereos blasting off one of my favorite songs. The door opened, and he walked to where I was lying and sat down before me. We stared at each other, and I sat up. Before I knew I was in his arms, and he was mumbling "sorry, I'm so sorry..." in my ear. I didn't say anything. I was just glad it was over.

The rest of the days went by as it should. That's my love life. XD

2 comments:

Chelzie said...

nice one!!! idol!!! hehe...
comment back..tnx!!!

Caosite119 said...

malez, there useless(shakes head sadly)